Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sometimes I wonder....

Sometimes I wonder if I am pursuing the right career.
Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be like the show "Promised Land". None of you probably know what I'm talking about.. but it was a 90's show, and it was about a man who packed up his family and they got in their car and trailer, and traveled all over the United States helping people who needed help. They never knew who'd they'd be helping, but they were always willing to go somewhere and help wherever.
Sometimes I think it would be so cool to do that and have a life like that. Everyone needs help.. but is this even possible in our world today? with so many angry and untrustworthy people?  So yes... Sometimes I just want to go and do that.
Sometimes I wonder if I really will be a good mom. I hear it all the time from people... but I don't know..
Sometimes I wonder when I hear from guys that I'll make a good wife one day.. I think their lying.. I don't feel like I'll be a good wife.
Sometimes I wonder that I'll be that girl who will never find a guy because her expectations/qualifications are too high, or because I have too many issues that a guy won't want to deal with.
Sometimes I feel as if the world is moving all around me, but I am staying the same.
Sometimes I wonder what God thinks of me, and if I am making him proud?
Sometimes I wonder why my friends think I am beautiful... but I can never see it myself?
Sometimes I wonder why my sister doesn't think shes cool... when I think she's the coolest person I know.
Sometimes I wonder what my best friends are really thinking... cause we never talk about the deep/serious stuff with each other anymore.. :/.
Sometimes I wonder how people can take anatomy & physiology and know all about the body, and still not believe that there is a God who made it all. :(

alright.. I guess I'm done. Sorry if this was depressing in anyway. It wasn't meant to be... its just stuff I've had on my mind lately.

1 comment:

  1. Tis deep stuff my friend, only thing I can suggest is that you should pray about it.

    ReplyDelete