Thursday, January 7, 2010

GodThing! :)!

Alright, so I went to go register for the last pre-req I need for the nursing program today, and I had to see an advisor to do that. So I go to the advising offices, and end up waiting 2 hrs, I knew I'd have to wait, but not that long. So I finally get called, and I'm talking with the lady, and she's trying to register me for this class... and every one we're trying is saying it's full. So then I decide that I can try and take it at the extension center, and she searches that one.. My last possible option, and its full too! So now, I'm like really discouraged cause I just sat and waited for 2 hrs, and I really needed to take this class this semester... so I ask her if she can just waitlist me on a couple of them. So she's going back to waitlist me, and as she goes back to the one I first selected, it all of a sudden says that there is 1 spot left!! She said it was waitlisted the first time, and cannot believe that it now has 1 spot open! :)! She was like, you are so lucky! and I was like... "no, I'm really blessed!" and she was like, "someone loves you" and me, not thinking on my feet was like.. "yep!" but how could i forget to say.. "yep, Jesus loves me!" ah, oh well. but yes.. it totally made my day! Cause I was really starting to wonder if I was planning my career and God wanted me somewhere else, or if he was just doing it in his own timing.. and low and behold... he worked a situation out right there on the spot! :)!

Thank you Jesus!

oh, for those of you wondering.. I think I would've come to terms with not getting into that class this semester. I just would've wondered what his plan would be for me next semester with me only taking this one class. soo.. yeah. it would've taken me a couple of days to get used to reality of being in school another semester longer.. but I think I would've just had Hope, and known that God has a plan in it all. Like he does with me managing to get into this semester.

Jer 29:11-14! :)

2 comments:

  1. You are definitly a more patient woman than I. I would have heart palpatations at PCC, if you missed one thing in one semester, you were put behind an entire year. Believe it or not, you are wiser beyond your years and that is a good thing. God has a great plan for you, even for this very day! Love ya, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to like Jesus a lot, and i wanted to grow more but it was like no one in my church cared to help me, and when I came back after a few weeks of vacation, it seems like no one wanted anything to do with me. No one told me anything that was going on at the church and no one even reached out to me to see how I was doing. I even asked for guidence and recived none, they looked at me like I was stupid. The whole expirence really shaked my faith to the point where I don't even know if I can recover from it. My thought is, if the people in a church of God act like that, then how can God love me? So excuse me for not finding this story of yours amazing.

    ReplyDelete