WOW! I so cannot believe Christmas Eve is today! I seriously don't know where the year went. It feels like last Christmas was just a couple months ago. Man, before I know it, I'm going to be like 25 on Christmas. (for me, thats 5 yrs from now!)
I really don't know what to write about.
I ate at this restaurant called Potbelly's last night, and I definately think it is now one of my new fav sandwich places. They make every sandwich a melt, and to me, that is the best way to do it. I love grilled cheese, I think it's an amazing concept, especially when you add lunch meat to it, and thats exactly what they did. :) You can get sub bread, with any kind of meat/cheese you want, and then they melt it, and put any toppings you want on it and then you get to eat it all warm and yummy. Ahh, it was amazing. I know subway has melts, but theirs stink.... soo.. Potbelly's is my new fav sandwich place. My dad knows how to pick the restaurant! :)
We also saw this restaurant called Ketchup, and I hear it has like a variety of flavors of ketchup you can choose from, and to me, this is also super cool... because I love ketchup. I am not one of those people who put it on everything, but i definately love it when my food calls for it! :)! It's amazing. as are tomatoes, which ketchup is made from!
So I was thinking this morning how much I love food, and how it just makes me so happy.. and I started to get sad, because there are so many people starving today from hunger... that I don't want to be happy about food. Like, I am so thankful for my food, but I feel guilty being happy about food because so many people are missing out on its awesomeness. Does that make sense?
(and yes, I can be picky when it comes to food.. but its such a general catagory that I can still say i love food! :) )
I can't wait for tomorrow!! My dad is making homemade lasagna!! :)! YIPPEE!!! this is seriously one of the things I look forward to on Christmas! I just wish my paternal grandmother were here to eat it with us, because she is the one who started my dad on this tradition and taught him how to cook a lot of things.. so it makes me sad that she can't join us. Especially now in her old age where she can't really cook for herself anymore. My mom is also making my favorite pasta salad ever, and she doesn't make it very often.. so yes. I am totally excited for Christmas because of the food!! AHH, I'm such a fatty! lol.
Alright.. so I think thats it. I don't know what else to write about. No, I was not hungry when I posted this... like I said, I just love food!
Oh yeah, we're also having one of the coolest families over for Christmas, and the little boy who has my heart! :)! This Christmas could not get any better!
Just remember the real reason for the season is Christ's birth, and how he came to the world to die for our sins, so that we might live again through him. :).
If you're reading this, and you don't know waht that means, leave me a comment and we'll chat!
Merry Christmas, Everyone!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment