Oh words, we all love to hear them. When their good, but its amazing how some words when said can just ruin your entire day. or whatevers left of it i guess.
Sticks and stones will break my bones, and Words will ALWAYS hurt me.
Whoever came up with that dumb rhyme, "Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me" was some who has no feelings. Or someone who thought they could be really tough and not let anything anyone ever said get to them or effect them. Ha. I wish. I tried to live by this in my teen years... when i was young and stupid.. and well, i failed. I always tried to be strong, but words have always had a way of hurting me. I may not let you know that they hurt me, but i would just stuff it down inside, letting it hurt me from the inside even more. I am changed now. I no longer stuff. I let it come to the surface and try to deal with it. If i can't deal with it, I pray, and I leave it on paper hoping that one day I will be able to deal with it.
so i guess my advice to all of you, is to choose your words wisely, cause you may never know who you could be hurting with them.
Peace,Love,and Happiness! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
good message, I'll remember that advice.
ReplyDeleteupdate!!!
ReplyDelete