Thursday, December 10, 2009

Life and All It's Happenings! :)

Alright Guys,
I was asked to update. So here it goes.......
This week has been pretty uneventful... just full of work, school, and more doc appts. But thankfully, they weren't new appts, and they were just follow-ups. We are making progress! :)! God is Good!

So...
School this week was my last week of the cursed statistics class.... my professor announced shes only giving us 6 questions on the final.. and some of them could be worth more than 40 points. she said if we don't get two of the ones shes giving us right, we've pretty much failed the test. So... like, no pressure there! (sarcasm!). So now I'm in stressed mode, because I need to start studying for it... but I also have this pyschology class final to take before tuesday. So which one do i spend more time on? The pysch final has essay questions.. so I'm thinking of just studying those, and hope it's enough.. becuase I have a really good grade in that class where its not so important that I do really well on the final, like it is math. So yes... i hate finals week... as it causes much freakout/stress time! ahh! tests are horrible!

Work... well, lets see...
I never want 2 kids who are the same age, ever! (Now watch God give me twins because i said that.. haha). Everyone's been kinda snotty nosed, so that leads to crankiness, then some are teething, which leads to more crankiness, and then some are just plain cranky some days... soo.. its definately been a challenge lately. But I'll say it again and again, I love my job. Seriously. Its one of the best ones I could've asked for. The kids are great, even when their whiny and i want to pull my hair out, and there are those days where one or all of them do something totally cute that it makes your day and everything else worth it. Oh, I so CANT wait to have my own children! :)!

As for Doc appts, let me just say.. I very much dislike getting MRI's done. I'm not too bad of a claustrophobic, but in that case, I am. its just this big tunnel, that you can't see out of... and you hear these noises from the machine and it just starts to make you freak out. So yes, they aren't my favorite thing in the world... and lets hope I don't have to have another one for awhile. :)

I can't wait to be done with school.. and be able to do things for fun. Like reading. The first book on my list is My Sister's Keeper. I saw the movie, and my friends said that the ending in the book is different, so now i'm curious to read the book. I also want to finish Love Revolution, by Joyce Meyer. I've started the first 2 chapters.. but i told myself no more til after finals. Have any of you read those books? what did you think?
I'm also thinking about getting back into knitting. I'd like to at least make something before I have go to back to school. I was thinking a baby blanket.. but I don't know. I have pink yarn, but I was thinking of getting something more gender neutral. What do you think?

So I guess thats all I have for ya'll. Hope it was interesting. Kinda boring blog day...

OH! ONE MORE THING!
if you comment, leave a name! :)! It will show up anonymous if you don't have a blogspot.. but you can always leave your name! :)! I want to know the people who are reading!! It will make it worth it!

2 comments:

  1. you should update since your done with finals

    ReplyDelete
  2. update! why do i always have to ask?

    ReplyDelete