Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm trying to let go..... :/..

soo... everytime I think I'm over you, and I can go on to think about other people and things... I am reminded of you. and everything we were and what we had... and then I see you on facebook and how you are so happy and I just can't help but feel heartbreak and jealousy. I know that we don't even really talk much anymore.. only when you're home.. and sometimes thru texting.. but... our lives have changed. we're two different people than we were before.. it would never work. I just miss you. I miss you being in my life. Being a friend I could always talk to and count on. I guess some things in life just can never stay the same... :/.

So I am praying.. that God will change my heart, take these feelings away according to his will... and now it's just a trust thing. I trust that I will be happy with someone one day, and that that someone will be ten times better than what we had if its in his will... and that you will be just an afterthought. and I pray you will find the same one day too.. i wish you the best. really, in the bottom of my heart.. I do. Not sure I could tell you that right now.. but Deep dwon, I really do.


and for all of you readers who want to know about Guatemala.. it's coming! This weekend I promise!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Alright Cora, I'm dyin' over here! Update, update, update!! Love to you, I*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ess ok chica, we all grow and change, people come and go, and it hurts because its not something we want, but I guess we just have to trust that its for the best, however hard that it.

    ReplyDelete